What are the key features every Restaurant & Bar website needs?To compete it is critical that your restaurant website include certain features that other businesses don't.
Address, Map & Photo of Exterior
- Your address should appear on every page of your website. You don’t know which page they will land on. So it should be easy to find.
- Include a map so users can quickly get driving directions on their mobile phone.
- Include a photo of the outside, so when they are driving around, they know what to look for.
- Hours of Operation
Clickable Phone Number
Your phone number should be clickable on a mobile device
- When someone wants to call from a mobile device, they don’t have to write it down. When driving all they have to do is click the number and the phone knows what to do.
- Make your phone number easy to find on every page. Don’t make users search around, make it easy for them to contact you.
Your website HAS to be viewable on a mobile device!
If your website is not mobile friendly, it makes it much harder for users to read, they have to zoom and pan around to find information on pages.
Our website designs all work on smartphones and tablets.
In 2015, more searches on the internet will be done on mobile devices than desktops.
Google now favors sites that are mobile friendly when users search on mobile devices. Competitors that have mobile friendly websites are already one step ahead of you.
Images sell, especially on a restaurant website.
Photos on your menu should make people hungry when they view them. Chances are they are already somewhat hungry, entice them to come to you with great photos of food.
You are selling your restaurant through pictures.
The menu is the star of the show.!
No downloadable PDF menus! – hard to read and Google can’t index a pdf.
Make it shareable! Sharing your menu exposes your restaurant to friends and family.
- Pictures of food
- Detailed descriptions
- Dietary Information
- What’s New
Everyone loves a good five star restaurant. Everyone wants to go to a restaurant that is well-liked. When guests have many choices to pick from, testimonials can make the difference. They want to see that you’re proud of your reviews.
Include reviews you choose.
Include a page that talks about the upcoming and ongoing events in the restaurant. This can be anything from Sunday lunch specials to Super Bowl parties. Here are some examples:
- Special Occasions
- Import events into your personal calendar
- Save and add events using a template that already exists